If you want to experience the life in Dubai or UAE before it became the city it is today, a desert safari trip is a must. Our desert safari trip includes spending a few hours time in a Bedouin style tent, right in the middle of the desert.
Apart from this, you can try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner. After the dinner, you would be dropped back to your place of stay.
Special Note : This is to inform you that from 7th November 2018 Desert Safari Pick up timings will be between 02:30 PM to 03:00 PM
- Hotel Pick up in 4×4 Land Cruiser Vehicle
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4×4 Vehicle
- Unlimited refreshments
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Henna designing
- Shisha or hookah smoking facility
- Tanoura show by male artist
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Photographic opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- Belly dancing
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding (on request with an additional charge)
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- Hotel Drop off in 4×4 Land Cruiser Vehicle
Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.